I offer research and consulting to organizations and communities looking to better understand their values and commitments, and to make change.
My clients trust me to work collaboratively and inclusively. I am friendly and approachable, and I want to do what is best for you and your community.
What I offer:
- I conduct research for organizations and groups such as program reviews, environmental scans and case studies to better understand organizational and community values, interests and change needs.
- I analyse through an “intersectional lens” to better understand the ways your organizational structure, including what you do such as programs and events, reflect values, interests and change needs. By “intersectional,” I mean I think about how various social categories (race, gender, disability, age, etc) come together to advantage or disadvantage certain groups of people.
- I co-design conversations and programs to enact change. These conversations can take many forms, but have included workshops, art programs (such as plays and films), publications, websites, events such as speaker series, among others.
You’re my ideal client if:
- You want to take an honest look at where things are at with your organization or community
- You can see “something needs to change” but you’re not sure what
- You’re busy with the workings of your organization and need some outside help
- You’re keen to get going, but you don’t know where or how to begin