I speak widely to corporate, non-profit and conference audiences.
- Imagining and making change
- The need for relationships, trust and kindness
- Building thriving communities of belonging
- Culture, arts and creativity as part of health and learning
- and more!
If you are organizing an event, I would love to join you as a speaker. Please contact me for details.
Past speaking engagements include:
- Panelist: Communication and Culture MA Program, Ryerson University, Toronto
- Panelist: Arts For All: Access and Inclusion, WeeFestival of Arts and Culture, Toronto
- Pre-performance panel discussion about Theatre and Science, Tarragon Theatre, Toronto
- Speaker: Centre for Critical Qualitative Health Research, University of Toronto
- Speaker: Jackman Humanities Institute, University of Toronto
- Keynote with Dr. Sherry Dupuis: Aging/Disability Forum, Ryerson University, Toronto
- Discussant: Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto
- Discussant to keynote speaker Dr. Kay Toombs ‘Living Well in the Face of Illness’ The Jehangir Saleh Lecture, Ryerson University
- Workshop facilitator: Walk With Me Conference: Changing the Culture of Care in Canada, Edmonton, Alberta
- Speaker: Art Heals Health Heals Art Symposium, OpenLabs/Artists Health Alliance – University Health Network, Toronto
- Speaker: Cultural Knowledge and The Healthy Society: A Research & Innovation Summit, Ontario College of Art and Design, Toronto